Boost Your Email Open Rates with Sendloop’s Exciting New Feature!
Here at Sendloop we are very excited to announce our newest feature – Boost!
When it comes to email marketing, it’s not enough to create and send an email or newsletter, if it’s going to have an effect it has to be opened and read. The typical email user’s inbox is flooded with marketing emails every day and in many cases messages simply get missed or ignored.
We have created a new feature to help our users overcome this problem. Boost gives you a second chance at getting your marketing emails opened – in fact our early results have shown that it has the potential to double your email open rates.
Boost is an easy, hassle free way to get the most out of each and every marketing email you send. Boost also lets you see what works for your targeted readers so you can adjust future campaigns and maximize your long term results.
How does Boost work?
Boost, like all our features, is designed to be simple and intuitive to use. It works by allowing you to resend your marketing emails to a specific, targeted group of users.
Here is a step by step guide to help you get to grips with this exciting new feature:
1. Go to a recent email you have sent
2. Click the boost button as shown below
3. Choose from the targeting options. You have the choice to resend to:
• Recipients who have opened the email
• Recipients who have NOT opened the email
• Recipients who have clicked on any link in the email
• Recipients who have NOT clicked on any link in the email
4. Once you have selected your recipients and clicked continue, you will be taken to the email builder. Here you can clone your original email and make changes to the subject line or content.
After you have sent the email you will see a second line of metrics below the first telling you how many of the boosted recipients opened, clicked or performed other actions on your email.
Boost allows you to re-target each group of recipients once. If you have already boosted users who didn’t open the email you can’t boost them a second time but you can boost users from another group (for example those who opened but didn’t click on any links within the message).
If they didn’t open it the first time why are they going to open it the second time?
With Boost you can make adjustments to the original email before you re-send it. With the option of a/b and multivariate testing, you can experiment with different subject lines and content styles until you find the one that gets you the best results.
How can Boost benefit me?
This feature has three main benefits for you as an email marketer:
1. You save time by not having to create an entirely new email,
2. You get a second chance at capturing the attention of the users who might have overlooked your first email,
3. Testing gives you the opportunity to learn what types of subject lines and content styles work for the majority of your readers. This can save you time and improves the efficiency of your email campaigns in the long term.
If you haven’t tried Boost yet, what are you waiting for? Give it a go today and you could as much as double your email open rates!