Double Your Email Open Rates In 2 minutes
We often get requests from our customers saying that they would like to resend their campaign to a portion of their subscriber list. The best way to do this is with Sendloop’s BOOST feature.
You may BOOST your recipients’ activity by sending a follow up email or an alternate version of the original email to recipients who have or have not opened or clicked on a previous campaign.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Login to your Sendloop account
- Click on ‘Emails’ form the top Nav
- Find a previous email that you would like to resend to a portion of your list
- Click BOOST and select the criteria, such as resending to recipients who have not clicked
- Click Continue and wait for your targeted list to populate, once it does select ‘Let’s send the email now’
- The ‘Let’s send an email now’ button takes you to the email content where you can make edits before sending.
Sending follow-up campaigns using the BOOST feature is a great way to increase your open rate. The BOOST feature allows you retarget subscribers who DID or DID NOT open or click a previous campaign. This allows for some extremely focused segmentation, and may improve your results dramatically.
If you have any questions about how to BOOST an email, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marquina and the Sendloop Customer Happiness Team