Yesterday Facebook launched Timeline for Brands. Every single brand that uses Facebook will go to timeline by the end of March. We had switched over Facebook Timeline page yesterday.
You can see what we’ve been doing since we launched Sendloop by looking at our timeline. Here is a snapshot of Sendloop’s Facebook Timeline page.
Here are some key points for you to know more about the new Facebook timeline for your business:
- There are no landing tabs in new Facebook Timeline for brands. It has been used to introduce your potential fans to your brand. The contests or some giveaways will be no longer display. Now, with the new Facebook look you can add your apps next to your profile picture.
- With the new application, users are able to send a message privately to the brand’s page administrator(s).
- With the new page you are able to use a cover image for your company. You will able to represent your company’s business and goal with the cover image.
- You will have a full control for an order of the content. You will decide to show which content you want to display at the top of your timeline. Besides, you are able to pin a post to the top of your timeline up to 7 days. This will allow the brands to keep most interesting and popular posts at the top.
- You will also have up to 30 days to wipe out your timeline and rearrange order of your posts.
- Brand’s pages are as same as people’s profiles pages. It makes brands as seen as people. This allows friendlier and personal atmosphere for people.
- You will review the content on your Facebook page before you post it on.
- Images and videos are displayed better here in new Facebook timeline format. Facebook page looks more visual and energetic. Users can check company’s timeline so fast. They don’t have to scroll down to see old posts.
- You are able to hide posts from your timeline.
- Your latest notifications, messages, new likes and insights are all gathered in one place.
- People who check your page and talk about your brand on the Facebook, it’ll show up at the top. People who visit your page can also see how their friends have interacted with your brand.
- You are able to highlight your milestone (key moments) and a post on your page.
What is your opinion about the new Facebook Timeline for your brand? Let us know in the comments.