This was one of the most frequently asked questions in the last few months. It was quite possible to remove an email address from all subscriber lists at once by using Sendloop’s full featured API but as you will guess, it requires programming skills.
We designed a new feature which will make this feature easier to implement by anyone even for non-developers.
Last week, we activated this feature on all Sendloop user accounts. Below, you can find step-by-step instructions for how to generate a global unsubscription form to publish on your website:
- Login to your Sendloop account
- On the welcome screen, click “Lists” link on the top menu
- Below your subscriber lists, you will see a set of buttons on top right. Click “Options” button:
- Now click “Unsubscriptions Forms” link
- Now, you can select the target scope for the unsubscription process. It can be a single subscriber list or all subscriber lists. Assuming that you are interested in generating an unsubscription for all lists, select “Unsubscribe from all your subscriber lists” option
- You can leave “Redirect URL” empty. If this is the case, Sendloop will redirect the email address owner to Sendloop’s default unsubscription result page, once unsubscription process is completed. If you want, you can enter your own unsubscription page URL
- Once you’re ready, just hit the “Generate” button
- Sendloop will generate the unsubscription HTML code for you. Copy the generated code and implement it into your website pages. You can customize the look-n-feel in anyway you want, but keep form element names unchanged
We hope you like this new feature. If you have any suggestions, just let us know below.