Importing your LinkedIn contacts to Sendloop in 60 seconds
LinkedIn is the #1 stop for getting connected with your business network. When you have a new product, new event or something new you would like to share with your business network, in addition to LinkedIn’s status update, it’s always a good idea to get in touch with them by email.
However, sending an email to your LinkedIn contacts is not so easy. LinkedIn doesn’t provide you an email delivery feature where you can send emails, track email opens and get valuable metrics about your email.
With Sendloop, you can easily get your LinkedIn contacts in and send email to them. The good news is, this doesn’t require any technical skills. As easy as 1-2-3.
Okay, let’s start and get your LinkedIn contacts to your Sendloop account in 60 days. Follow these steps:
- Login to your LinkedIn account
- In your LinkedIn account, click “Network > Contacts” link on the top menu:
- On the “Contacts” page, click the “Settings” icon which can be found on the right side of “Contacts” header.
- Now click “Export LinkedIn Connections” link on the right box named “Advanced Settings”:
- LinkedIn will ask you the export format. Choose “Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)” option and click “Export” button.
- Once you pass the human verification, your contacts will be exported and downloaded to your computer in seconds.
- Now, login to your Sendloop account
- Click “Add Subscribers” button on the top right:
- Choose the target list or create a new one. We created a new one with “My LinkedIn Contacts” name:
- On the next step, choose “File Upload” option and click “Continue” button:
- Choose the exported LinkedIn connections .CSV file from your computer and click “Continue” button
- On the next step, Sendloop will ask you to choose the LinkedIn contact fields you want to import to your Sendloop account. You must at least choose the “Email Address” field. Others are optional. For this example, we chose “Email Address” and “Name” fields:
- Click “Continue” button. Sendloop will scan your .CSV file and add contacts to your Sendloop subscriber list in a few seconds.
- Once the process is completed, you will see a status page similar to this one:
That’s all. In just less than 60 seconds, you added your LinkedIn contacts to the Sendloop subscriber list. Happy messaging!