It’s proven that email marketing is the marketing channel with the highest ROI. You add a mail list subscription form to your website, start collecting email addresses from your visitors, leads, customers and then send mass email to them. This is the traditional email marketing.
We are now introducing the next generation email marketing: Sendloop Engage
Sendloop Engage is designed for SaaS (Software-As-A-Service owners), e-commerce website owners and application developers. It’s different than the traditional email marketing and it has much higher ROI and impact!
With Sendloop Engage, you do not send mass emails. You simply send the right message, to the right person at the right time! And this is fully automated.
Send the right message, to the right person at the right time with Sendloop Engage
Sendloop Engage has been developed after several months of observing hundreds of SaaS business email marketing activities, e-commerce websites and application developers.
It’s quite easy to use Sendloop Engage. Simply login to your Sendloop account (sign-up for free if you don’t have an account yet) and click “Engage” link on the top menu:
Once the people data starts flowing in, the next step is to create “smart” messages to be sent at certain conditions. You can create plain text only or HTML nice-looking emails easily and bind them to unlimited conditions:
You can create unlimited amount of emails for different conditions. For example, if you are a SaaS website owner and have a 30-day trial period, you can create a message schedule for the trial period within minutes:
- If user plan is “Trial” and “signed up” 1 day ago, send message “Welcome to my SaaS”
- If user plan is “Trial” and “signed up” 5 days ago, send message “How to create your first project”
- If user plan is “Trial” and “signed up” 10 days ago, send message “Case study: How XXX company increased revenue by 50%”
- If user plan is “Trial” and “signed up” 25 days ago, send message “Your trial period is about to expire. Upgrade now”
- If user plan is “Trial” and “signed up” 30 days ago, send message “Your trial period has expired. Upgrade now and get 10% discount”
This is just an example about how a trial period message schedule can be set. You can use Sendloop Engage for any case such as;
- Sending an email instantly whenever a user enters to specific section in your app
- Sending an email when a user hasn’t logged in for X days (slipping away user)
- Sending an email to active users for asking them to use a new feature
Sendloop Engage is the best tool to increase both retention and engagement in your SaaS, app or e-commerce website
Send the right message, to the right person at the right time.
Use Sendloop Engage now.
Signup in seconds and start using Sendloop Engage!